In which he documents the struggle to turn a tilting shophouse into a dwelling.
Stage Two: the tasks
1. cover the roof in sealant
2. build a bathroom on the top floor
3. re-plumb the whole house from top to bottom
4. re-tile the downstairs loo, build a door to hide the pump and build a gutter
5. move the door to the patio 20 cm to the leftand replace with a pair of iron-framed french doors
6. Fix various bits and bobs like the first-floor gutters and the threshold in my study
7. Replace door handle kitchen
8. Clean and repaint the bedroom ceiling.